BLUE LEMONADE | Bar Soap
This product is currently sold out.
This detoxifying soap with blue clay from Sade Baron is perfect for removing stubborn dirt and impurities after a long day. This soap’s superfats like sweet almond oil and coconut oil hydrate your skin with anti-aging and anti-bacterial properties. Its refreshing scent will ground you while awakening your senses.
- Detox: Blue Clay draws body impurities, treat body blemishes and puffiness
- Antioxidant: Defends the body from free radicals, is also Spirulina packed with phytonutrients and vitamins.
Fresh, clean, Lemons
How to Use:
Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Rinse thoroughly.
Detox Tip: Leave on for 20 minutes, rinse and pat dry. Suitable for all skin types, especially for Sensitive Skin.
- Blue Clay: Hydrates and oxygenates, its anti-pollution ally, is gentle and restores vitality to the skin.
- Camellia Oil: Absorbs quickly and promotes cell growth, retains moisture keeping skin soft and smooth.
- Rice Bran Oil: Deeply moisturizing and penetrates easily containing Omega 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E properties which is great for the skin to look younger and fresher.
- Citrus Blend: Energize and uplifting, blend of lemon and geranium.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Saponified Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Camellia Oil (Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil), Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera), Kaolin (Blue Clay), Blue Spirulina, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Vegetable Lard, Glycerin, Lemon Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum Peel), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album), Litsea Cubeba Oil
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.